At the last BNG meeting in Cardiff, the BNG members developed some group goals. These goals are based on the next 3 months, after which they will be revised.
The goals are:
By Jan 14 2011
1. To consistently have 30+ members in attendance at each BNG Newcastle and BNG Lake Macquarie networking meeting
2. To have the BNG Website, Forum & Blog up and running with consistent blog entries. Website to be attracting 300+ hits per blog post. 200+ interactions on the forum
3. To have engaged a Keynote 'high profile' speaker to present at a BNG dinner.
These goals will be posted on the BNG website when it is up and running. In the meantime, you can help start working towards these goals by:
- Invite 1 person to the next BNG Newcastle and/or BNG Lake MacQuarie Meetings
- Think of 1 person from the local area who is inspirational and whom the attendees could learn something from for the Keynote speaker
- Start thinking of a blog post you may want to put up on the site.
Also, the group decided that it would be very valuable to have a presenter at each meeting. The presentation should only run for 10 minutes or so, and should explain a little more about what it is that you do. If you want to present at the next meeting, Let us know at the next meeting!